Easter Sunday – Solemnity of the Resurrection of the Lord
“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Children, today, marks the celebration of My Victory over sin and death. Do not look at what you do not have or have not achieved, but what you do have and what you have achieved. Then, let us celebrate this Day of Victory together. Then, together we will say: Alleluia!”
“This celebration should bring peace to your hearts as we are accomplishing together small victories and greater ones, yet to come. Consider the possibilities of these future victories – the conversion of all unbelievers, a world steeped in a Christian attitude, the joy of the acceptance by everyone of Christian goals without persecution. Live today as though all these goals were present-day victories. Then I say: Rejoice!”
Read Luke 24:45-46+
Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead,”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.