Monday of the Octave of Easter
“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. When I rose from the dead, all Truth came with Me, as I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I desire that all Truth presides over hearts – now and forever. My Mission when I was in the world was to bring Truth into hearts and to inspire souls to allow Truth to take dominion over their hearts. This Mission of Truth continues today through the Mission of Holy Love.* Live in Holy Love and you will live in the Truth. This Truth is always My Will for you.”
* The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
Read Ephesians 2:8-10+
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God – not because of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.