Tuesday of the Octave of Easter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“I come, once again, to speak to the heart of humanity. Each soul matures spiritually according to his free will. Some profit from their mistakes, repent and reform. Others do not care to please me. They move farther and farther away from the greater good. These are the ones who are self-centered – seeking only to please themselves. They do not examine their own consciences with an eye to improving spiritually.”
“Each soul is judged by the merit of Holy Love in his heart when he breathes his last. How much does he love Me? How deep is his love for his neighbor? Does he love his neighbor as himself? This pandemic is a rare test of this maxim. Each soul can grow spiritually during this, or any crisis, or depending on his dependency in human efforts alone, drift farther away from Me. Learn from this and trust in My Provision.”
Read Luke 11:10-13+
For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. What father among you, if his son asks fora fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.