Wednesday of the Octave of Easter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Today, I remind you, children, that you must not be a Christian in name only. A true Christian imitates My Son in all ways. Remember, My Son is All-Mercy – All-Love. He is always ready to share His goods, His talents and to forgive. My Son never carried a grudge in His Heart. Even as He hung on the Cross, He begged Me to forgive His persecutors. Those who consider themselves Christian cannot do any less.”
“It is Satan who conjures up reasons to be angry with one another. It is evil that makes the soul pout over supposed injuries to his ego or any wrong perpetrated against him. Christ is and was the personification of loving forgiveness. No one has the right to dishonor the name of Christian and at the same time nurture a grudge in his heart.”
“A true Christian forgives his brethren as I forgive every repentant sinner.”
Read Luke 17:3-4+
Take heed to yourselves; if your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him; and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, and says, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”
Read 1 Peter 1:22+
Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere love of the brethren, love one another earnestly from the heart.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.