Saturday of the Octave of Easter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Through every trial I hope to draw souls closer to Me. I mean to have souls recognize their dependency upon Me, and to turn to Me as a child turns to his father in times of trouble. There is no aspect of the cross that you suffer that I am unaware of.”
“Your slightest worry or pain is My concern. I desire the Paternal Love I hold in My Heart for you be returned to Me double-fold amidst every trial. Learn to see your trials as opportunities to love Me more – to depend upon My Love for you more. I am able to intervene in your lives in unexpected ways. It takes loving trust to believe in this. I can bring joy from sorrow – hope from despair, if you turn to Me as your Loving Father.”
Read Psalm 16:5-11+
The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure. For you do not give me up to Sheol, or let your godly one see the Pit. You show me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy, in your right hand are pleasures for evermore.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.