Divine Mercy Sunday
“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I come to you today as King of Mercy. I desire to pour My Mercy into the heart of the world, thereby challenging every evil and all untruth. My Heart is your Refuge of Mercy. Escape to this Refuge in the midst of all chaos. It is My Mercy which reveals to you the difference between good and evil. Through the grace of My Mercy, you are led along the path of righteousness.”
“I call all people and all nations into Holy Love – the Way of Salvation. This Call is My Mercy in action. It is through your ‘yes’ to Holy Love all people and all nations can unite and live in peace. Through My Mercy then, I offer you this grace-filled challenge – resolve your differences and unite in Holy Love. Only then will you live in a way in which the enemy cannot reach you. My Mercy will then enfold you and embrace you as in an armor of My Divine Will.”
Read Jude 17-23+
But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; they said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” It is these who set up divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
- You will be given the grace to believe and accept all I offer through My Triple Blessing, if your faith is genuine
- “Remember, to obtain this Blessing Card makes you My disciple and asks of you an effort to propagate both the Card and the Messages”
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.