Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, you are in the midst of an unprecedented suffering – all of you together. Most often, the most difficult aspect of any cross is its duration. It is now that it is most important to remain in the present moment. Do not look back at what you have been through or forward at how much longer this cross may last. In the present, find security in My Provision – especially in small ways, which are often so unexpected. No matter the length and depth of the cross, My Grace is always with you.”
“Find ways to help one another. Pray for each other. Be a sign of courage in the midst of so much discouragement. Believe in My Omnipotence in every situation and allow Me to be in charge. This is what trust is. If you trust, you will also believe that I will never abandon you. Then, you will have courageous hearts.”
Read Galatians 6:9-10+
And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.