Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, it is always by the power of My Grace and through the workings of My Divine Will that situations change. When you pray, appeal to My Will by way of love-based prayer. Prayer becomes stale when it is not founded first on love. I wait for fervent, loving prayers before I change the direction of events and attitudes.”
“This Ministry* continues to be a prayer site** where I invite all people and all nations to come and feel the grace here and to pray. Do not let ‘social distancing’ to distant you from prayer. Remain close to Me in your hearts where I will inspire you and direct you. Your efforts now to return to the more normal life before this quarantine must be directed according to My Divine Will. Do not become careless in your efforts to overcome whatever ‘cabin fever’ you may have.”
“Choose to let this and every cross to bring you closer to Me. That is how the cross becomes a victory and Satan’s defeat.”
Read 1 John 5:4-5+
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.