Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Obedience to My Commandments is your stability in righteousness. If you have this firm foundation, your decisions in all matters will be a reflection of righteousness. My Commandments are your guide upon the path to eternal happiness. They lead you in your relationship with all other people and in all your moment-to-moment decisions.”
“The reason there is so much confusion in the world these days is due to disregard for My Commandments. Bad, even evil, decisions are made in regards to international relationships and even life itself. Souls are led astray by a popular mass media, which misrepresents the Truth. Society needs to be reigned in according to the standards of My Commandments.”
“This Mission* is a vehicle which is helping to stem the tide of acceptance of untruths and popularization of sin in the world today. Trust in the stable path of righteousness that My Commandments lead you upon.”
* The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
Read 1 John 2:3-6+
And by this we may be sure that we know Him, if we keep His Commandments. He who says “I know Him” but disobeys His Commandments is a liar, and the Truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His Word, in him truly love for God is perfected. By this we may be sure that we are in Him: he who says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which He walked.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.