Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“The greatest source of strength during these unprecedented times is not hoarding or social distancing, it is prayer. Prayer calls upon Divine intervention and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Prayer leads you in trustful surrender so that you do not waste time in trying to change or achieve the impossible.”
“This cross, was unforeseen. Souls are learning to trust in grace for many necessities. The grace is there for the asking. Often, the grace is just accepting the present moment as it unfolds. You are never abandoned by Me unless you abandon Me first. Confide your concerns to Me. I am listening and will help you to realize solutions.”
“This whole situation and all its tentacles of trials is a test in trust.”
Read Ephesians 3:20-21+
Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, to him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.