Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“The quarantine that the world is experiencing now takes away much independence in everyday life. Yet, souls still have the right to choose their own salvation. That right cannot be abdicated. Many people do not recognize this right or appreciate it. They do not choose to exercise this right and therefore, are open to every sort of error.”
“While civil laws remain open to debate, My Commandments are not. When people compromise My Commandments, they do not choose their right to save their own souls. This right can never be changed for any reason. It can, however, be surrendered in favor of sin. Make certain you choose wisely for your own salvation, even in the midst of these troubled times.”
Read 1 John 4:6+
We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of Truth and the spirit of error.
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.