Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“If you have surrendered to My Will, then you will have peace in your hearts. A peaceful heart is the sign of a heart conformed to My Will, even united to My Will. Satan’s job is to destroy the peace in your hearts, thereby holding you captive to worry, lack of trust and fear. Such a heart – thus bound up – cannot serve Me as well as the heart that abides in peace. Do you not understand then, that this whole pandemic is Satan’s tool to destroy peace in hearts?”
I challenge hearts, today, to trust in the midst of grave statistics. Be at peace as you follow the rules of social distancing. Shelter in place and shelter in My Heart. Then, trust in My Blessing upon you.”
Read Psalm 3:8+
Deliverance belongs to the LORD; your blessing be upon your people!
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.