Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“During these days, weeks and months when the world has been brought to its knees due to the pandemic, do not lose faith in My Benevolent Provision. I permit this plight to draw your attention to the need for prayer and how unimportant all other passing aspects of your life are. As you pray, do not fall into Satan’s trap of self-righteousness. Every grace you receive is through My generosity. While the world is promoting social distancing, I am calling you to be spiritually united in your hearts. Pray for an early defeat of this evil virus. Make good use of your time, as of necessity, you must isolate yourselves in your homes. Be cognizant of the many needs you can accomplish through prayer. Set a personal goal for yourselves of coming closer to Me and trusting in Me. Seek the protection of Mary, Protectress of the Faith. These present moments of quarantine will never return to you again. Make good use of them.”
Read Philippians 2:1-2+
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.