“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. As the hour of My Judgment approached, I kept My focus on the Victory. The Victory was so necessary to all mankind that I knew My suffering would be intense. No suffering has or will be comparable to My Passion. Therefore, as unusual and unprecedented crosses occur in your lives and around the world, remember that I suffered ahead of you to open the Gates of Heaven for you.”
“My Father, Who sees all and knows all, is overseeing your every difficulty in answering prayers from the heart. Do not allow any event to be an opportunity for self-righteousness or spiritual pride – that is Satan’s trap – a way to turn good into evil. Trust in My Provision. I will inspire you in unforeseen ways of meeting your needs. Afterall, who would have thought that My death on the Cross would have been so poignant?”
“Do not meditate on the Cross so much as the Victory which I always share with you.”
Read Luke 23:46+
Then Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last.
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.