Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“These days of trial find the world united in a battle against a deadly disease. How much I desire that world unity be found in belief in My Son’s Real Presence.* The gift of this Holy Eucharist was given centuries ago.** Age to age has seen belief in this gift taper off until the present day when it is not valued or respected for what it is. The Holy Priesthood is founded upon My Son’s Real Presence in the Eucharist, yet today, few priests center their priesthood upon this Truth. That has and is Satan’s port of entry into destroying vocations.”
“If hearts were united in belief in My Son’s Real Presence, the world would not find itself cast upon the constant threat of wars. There would be no need for weapons of mass destruction. All human life would be respected from conception to natural death. You would not be living amidst deadly diseases which are the offspring of evil.”
“So, today, I ask, once again, that all mankind reevaluates his main focus in life. Allow the Holy Eucharist to draw you together in the unity of Holy Love. Only then will you see the heart of the world change and return to Me.”
* See (here…) for a series of Messages given by Jesus on His Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist – which is accomplished by a priest using the correct words of Consecration at every Mass changing bread and wine into the Real Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ by means of transubstantiation. See also the CCC on the Sacrament of the Eucharist: (Read more…)
** Instituted by Jesus Christ during the Last Supper; giving his disciples bread and wine during a Passover meal.
Read Ephesians 5:1-2+
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Read Luke 22:19+
And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance# of me.”
# It is only Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross that powerfully remits our sins. His priestly offering is then perpetuated throughout history, being drawn into the present every time the eucharistic liturgy is celebrated. Unlike those in the OT, this liturgical “memorial” not only reminds us of his saving death, but re-presents it before us in a sacramental way (Lk 22:19; 1 Cor 11:24-26; CCC 1341, 1362).
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.