Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Blessed Virgin Mary says: “Praise be to Jesus. For Me, dear children, My Assumption was neither the beginning or the end. It was both. It was the end of My earthly existence. However, it was the beginning of My Reign as Queen of Heaven and Earth from My throne in Heaven. From Heaven, I am able to intercede for all of my children. I am able to see all issues which lie hidden in hearts. I can, as Mediatrix of All Grace, direct each soul on the path of salvation.”
“Dear children, you do not see the dangers of these times, mainly because you believe the distorted propaganda represented to you as news. Much of what you are told is not Truth. In this country,* the media has made political issues out of moral issues. Violence has been turned into a solution. Anarchy has become a sought-after alternative to law and order. All of this domestic uproar has not distracted your sitting President** from business. He has made an important stride in the Middle East in bringing together historical enemies.*** This goes unnoticed by your enemy – the news media.”
“Dear children, I am on the side of your victory over evil. I am interceding for your good. Trust in My influence with My Son. Pray your rosaries with faith in your hearts.”
**President Donald J. Trump.
***On August 13, 2020, Israel and the United Arab Emirates reached a landmark accord sealed by President Trump as the two agreed to “full normalization of relations” in exchange for Israel suspending annexation of occupied West Bank territory.
- “See that My Commandments are a sign of My Love for you as they are the structure of conduct you must follow and obey if you wish to enter Paradise”
- “Today, dear children, I rejoice with you when I am in your presence. I rejoice that you have not succumbed to the traps of modern theology”
- “The prayer that is seasoned with love is the best prayer. Therefore, prepare for these prayer events by filling your heart with much love – love of Me – your Creator and love of the Holy Family”
- “Children, the best way to change the conscience of the world and this country in particular is much prayer and many sacrifices. You may not see the effects of your efforts but persevere and do not be discouraged”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.