Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Blessed Virgin Mary says: “Praise be to Jesus. Today, dear children, I rejoice with you when I am in your presence. I rejoice that you have not succumbed to the traps of modern theology. I pray that your consciences will remain unadulterated and pure in God’s sight. I rejoice when I see you advance in holiness. These days, you must work diligently in purifying your life of virtue.”
“I know well your struggles with temptations – your illnesses and aches and pains. I desire you do all you can to control your pain through legitimate earthly means. Then give the rest to me. I will present it to My Son as a gift towards the conversion of the heart of the world.”
- “See that My Commandments are a sign of My Love for you as they are the structure of conduct you must follow and obey if you wish to enter Paradise”
- “Dear children, you do not see the dangers of these times, mainly because you believe the distorted propaganda represented to you as news. Much of what you are told is not Truth”
- “The prayer that is seasoned with love is the best prayer. Therefore, prepare for these prayer events by filling your heart with much love – love of Me – your Creator and love of the Holy Family”
- “Children, the best way to change the conscience of the world and this country in particular is much prayer and many sacrifices. You may not see the effects of your efforts but persevere and do not be discouraged”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.