“Life will perpetuate through the ages, but it is the free-will choices people make that change the outcome of certain issues. Yesterday, My Messenger,* you visited your childhood parish. Some things about it were very familiar. Others were changed. Still it was the same place where you came for forgiveness, Communion and many celebrations. The world is in a sad place spiritually these days for people have stopped turning to Me for solace, forgiveness and to celebrate in joy. The human race, for the most part, has not continued its relationship with Me. I am no longer father, friend, counselor and guide to the general populace.”
“I desire so much to continue in the role of Father of all nations. I desire to have the ‘last word’ in important issues and to be restored in hearts as the Ruler of all of mankind. This is My prayer today. Please join Me in this prayer and this desire.”
- “See that My Commandments are a sign of My Love for you as they are the structure of conduct you must follow and obey if you wish to enter Paradise”
- “Today, dear children, I rejoice with you when I am in your presence. I rejoice that you have not succumbed to the traps of modern theology”
- “Dear children, you do not see the dangers of these times, mainly because you believe the distorted propaganda represented to you as news. Much of what you are told is not Truth”
- “The prayer that is seasoned with love is the best prayer. Therefore, prepare for these prayer events by filling your heart with much love – love of Me – your Creator and love of the Holy Family”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.