“I speak to you today, children, just as I have been doing – to nurture your hearts in Truth and righteousness. You are unaware of the hidden nature of Satan’s plans – the coronavirus notwithstanding. He seeks to divide the good, thereby weakening all good and making it more vulnerable to evil attack. There are many who become his agents and are not aware of the ways evil is using them. This is easily seen in political campaigns.”
“Once again this year I will send warrior angels to stand beside each voting booth. The ballots mailed from home will carry with them their own angels. This election* will not be determined in one day. The results will trickle in slowly. Therefore, prepare for an ongoing battle.”
“Just as I am sending My Warrior Angels to hearts, the enemy will send his own agents to oppose any good. Therefore, pray that the battle is recognized so that it can openly be fought.”
- “Pride is the root of all evil. Once you recognize the areas of pride in your life, you can come closer to Me through deeper holiness. This is what I want for all My children”
- “Forgiveness cannot consume a heart who does not love. Love is the foundation of every virtue especially forgiveness. Forgiveness requires a certain dying to self”
- “Even those prayers said amidst great distraction or with little faith are worthwhile to Me. Do not allow Satan to tell you otherwise”
- “Faith in prayer is the strength that can change world events both now and those pending in the future”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.