Feast of the Transfiguration
“Nothing happens by chance. Everything is My Will. Every aspect of every present moment is ordained by Me. Therefore, it is best not to question – but to pray to accept what I allow in your every present moment. I also provide the grace in each moment to help you to accept everything. My Permitting Will is your anchor in grace. I permit the grace you need for every moment in time – this is where your trust comes into play. Trust in My love for you. In and through this love, I support you in good times and in difficulties. I give you nothing that you and I cannot handle together. I deliver you from evil. I cover you in the grace of every solution you need. I make strong your prayers. I show you the light on the path where there was nothing but darkness. Therefore, fear nothing. Trust in My Strength always. I will be your strength and your guide.”
- Open your hearts and recognize the great urgency in choosing the Truth in this upcoming election. Recognize that you must choose good over evil
- “This is how leadership becomes corrupt. Use your right to choose wisely. One political party wants to take away certain rights that your nation* was founded upon”
- “Today, I wish to thank all those who participated in the day of prayer which took place yesterday, either as pilgrims or as part of the Ministry”
- “The purpose of My Triple Blessing* is to shore up the Truth and to reveal Satan’s lies for what they are Open the door of your hearts to love of the Truth. Obey My Commandments”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.