Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes
The Blessed Virgin Mary says:
“Praise be to Jesus. Dear children, many decades ago, I appeared in a garbage dump to a little peasant girl named Bernadette.* Today, that unlikely place has become a world-renowned Shrine called Lourdes. Similarly, I come into the world here** in a place which was once a soybean field. Today, the spiritual needs of the world are much more desperate. What is even worse is that My efforts here remain hidden behind doubts, lack of approbation and controversy.”
“With a mother’s love, I cannot abandon any of My children, even in the face of the gravest sin ever – abortion. I am still your Heavenly Mother – your refuge and your strength. I come to admonish those in sin, but most of all, to spread My Love around the world through the witness of all who come here and all who are touched by these Messages.”***
“I am unhappy with those who openly oppose My efforts here. You will be asked for an accounting of your motives and shown the many souls who could have benefited by the acceptance of this Mission.”****
“Once again, as at Lourdes, I beg the conversion of hearts through prayer and sacrifice. Do not disappoint My desperate plea.”
“My Love and My Grace will not stop, but will continue to be poured upon earth through this Mission.”
* Our Blessed Mother appeared eighteen times to Bernadette Soubirous in 1858 in Lourdes – a village in France.
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
*** The Messages of Holy and Divine Love given by Heaven to the American Visionary, Maureen Sweeney-Kyle.
**** The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.