Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, as we approach the penitential season of Lent,* I invite you to prepare your hearts for the coming triple Blessing** on Divine Mercy Sunday.*** Do not come to the property**** expecting a show of grace. I will offer what I choose to offer – mainly graces which will come into hearts. You, My children, must prepare your own hearts making them an open treasure chest ready to be filled with My triple Blessing. No one who comes thus prepared will be disappointed, but will leave with their hearts and their lives changed forever.”
“Ready your hearts by emptying them of worldly concerns. You can accomplish this through much prayer and sacrifice. It is by your efforts in preparing for this event you will receive a new heart – a heart spiritually adorned by many graces.”
* Lent – a penitential season of forty days, not counting Sundays. This year Lent begins on February 26th – Ash Wednesday, and will end on April 11th – Holy Saturday.
** For more information on these three Blessings (Blessing of Light, Patriarchal Blessing and Apocalyptic Blessing), please see: www.holylove.org/files/Divine_Mercy_2020_Triple_Blessing.pdf
*** Sunday, April 19, 2020.
**** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Read Psalm 3:8+
Deliverance belongs to the LORD; your blessing be upon your people!
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.