Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“My children, your sacrifices are most powerful – if like your prayers when they are given to Me with a loving heart. Often, it is difficult to love when you are under attack or when you have ahead of you a great trial. It is then you should recall My Son’s Agony in the Garden, as He faced the reality of His Passion and Death. Pray always for the strength to persevere in the face of small and great trials.”
“I see what lies ahead and how hearts will be tested in the world. I have chosen this Mission* to attempt to strengthen the heart of the world in the midst of the gravest crisis. Never discount My Omnipotence which is always present to you – exposing evil and strengthening good. Trust in My ability to deliver you from any danger. The trusting heart is the heart that is at peace.”
* The ecumenical Mission of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
Read Psalm 4:5+
Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the LORD.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.