Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, the mystery of My Will for you unfolds in every present moment. Are you fearful of the future? Then you do not understand the completeness of My Will which is one with My Provision. Are you mournful over past sins? Then you do not comprehend the perfection of My Mercy upon every repentant heart. Do not waste the present moment in regrets or worries. Be joyful that you have heard My Call and have the free will to respond to it.”
“Every choice you make in the present moment goes with you into eternity. This is true because you become a reflection of your choices. Even if I forgive many sins in your life over and over, which I am happy to do for every repentant heart, your eternity is more or less joyful as a result of your choices in the world. Pray to see clearly what you need to change in your present moments as each day unfolds. I will help you to see how you can love Me more deeply and earn a high place in Heaven.”
Read Galatians 6:7-10+
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption; but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- “Children, each person that I send into your lives should depart from you a better person – a step closer to Me. This requires your appreciation of every present moment”
- “When the soul steps onto this property, I know exactly what he needs most. Sometimes, it is the need to have his faith tested”
- “It is not enough to proclaim a deeper love for Me, the soul needs to show this love by word or actions”
- “Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.