Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, for love of Me I charge you, treat one another with respect in thought, word and deed. Do not be judgmental. Make allowances when you witness others shortcomings, for that is Holy Love. Whole nations could be converted if they would follow the advice I give today.”
“Allow My Will its moment of Truth. All circumstances are My Will and will bear good fruit in due season. The greatest fruit of any present moment is surrender to Holy Love, for this is My Divine Will.”
Read Ephesians 2:8-10+
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God – not because of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
- “Children, each person that I send into your lives should depart from you a better person – a step closer to Me. This requires your appreciation of every present moment”
- “When the soul steps onto this property, I know exactly what he needs most. Sometimes, it is the need to have his faith tested”
- “It is not enough to proclaim a deeper love for Me, the soul needs to show this love by word or actions”
- “Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.