Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“My Remnant will be secure if they always hold their purpose foremost in their hearts. Their purpose, of course, is guarding the Traditions of Faith I have entrusted to them. Do not be challenged by what seems easier or more popular to believe. Do not be swayed by the opinions of others. Do not succumb to the popular fads even if they are embraced by hierarchy. Title is not always synonymous with Truth.”
“Always be willing to support the Truths of the Faith no matter who stands against you. I offer you, dear Remnant, My Hand of Power and the Holy Mother’s* Refuge of Her Immaculate Heart.”
* Blessed Virgin Mary.
Read 2 Thessalonians 2:13-15+
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth. To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.