Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Peace comes to the heart when the soul abandons himself to Me. Selfish ambition yields a restless heart. The heart that is not at peace does not trust in Me and My Provision. Such a one is continually aspiring to that which is not his to have. The bad fruit of selfishness is lack of peace in the world around such a heart.”
“The selfish, ambitious heart, opposes the good that others are trying to achieve. He aspires to selfish goals and more and more power. In your country,* this is being played out in your House of Representatives by those who will not acknowledge the good that is being accomplished, but proposes to keep it from happening again, unless they have a bigger part in it. Such leaders do not look beyond their own pride.”
“Children, you must not support such convoluted thinking that serves to weaken your nation for the sake of selfish ambition on the part of a few. Good leaders serve those they represent, not themselves.”
Read Ephesians 5:6-11+
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for it is because of these things that the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not associate with them, for once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.