Feast of Mary, Protectress of the Faith – 34th Anniversary
The Blessed Virgin Mary says:
“Praise be to Jesus. Dear children, many years ago, I came to this Messenger* requesting the title ‘Protectress of the Faith’. My request was denied** and maligned by those who refused to recognize the great crisis of Faith that was beginning and would become commonplace throughout the Church. Now, in these present times, the True Faith is only held in the hearts of a dwindling Remnant Faithful. What was regarded as unnecessary by the powers that be so many years ago, has proven to be a grace-filled weapon in the battle to guard and protect the Deposit of Faith in hearts and in the Church itself. This Title – Protectress of the Faith – has proven to be not just another title, but a shield of great power against apostasy. No one, of any wisdom, could in Truth deny this.”
“Therefore, I come today, to reiterate the grave necessity of this Title despite disregard for recognition by any authority. I will come to the aid of any who seek My Assistance in the face of disbelief or the persecution of liberal thinking. I will protect the Gift of Faith God has so generously placed in hearts. I am your shield against unbelievers.”
“I will never abandon the Faithful – even unto death. You are My children – I am your Mother. I hold you in My Arms and embrace you in My Heart. I strengthen you against any weakness. Call Me by My Name – Protectress of the Faith.”
* Maureen Sweeney-Kyle.
** Note: After checking with a theologian from the Cleveland diocese, the bishop rejected Our Lady’s request for the title ‘Protectress of the Faith’ stating that there already were too many devotions to Blessed Mother and the saints. Our Lady requested this title from the Cleveland bishop in 1987..
Read Ephesians 2:19-22+
So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.