Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, do not lose track of the present moment – each one is uniquely created just for you – each one brings with it it’s own special graces. By My Hand, I give you all you need towards your victory over sin. Pray to treasure the present moment and then you will discover My intricate plan for you.”
“Just as I send you sunshine and rain to nurture all of nature, I give you grace to nurture your spirituality and to bring you closer to Me. Often, you do not recognize My Graces – such as your next breath or the provision of your very existence. I have an intricate plan for each of you. I do not give or take away anything that opposes your salvation. If you love Me, you will trust in these My Words to you.”
Read Ephesians 4:7+
But grace was given to each of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.