“Now, My Triple Blessing* has been released in the world in the form of the Holy Cards** which I have blessed. Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world. What I give you, carries the responsibility with it to be passed on. You are now My disciples of this Blessing – knowing this is a grace. Part of your duties as My disciple is to pray that the Card becomes plentiful and available to as many as possible.”
“People need a visible sign of My Loving Care for them in this tangible form of My Blessing Card. Be a forceful disciple – an interested disciple.”
** Freely given out to those who come on pilgrimage. People can take a small amount to others who cannot come here. (Read more…):
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.