“Once again, I invite one and all to come here* on August 2nd.** It is a celebration of My Feast Day and a celebration of Mary, Queen of the Angels. We will celebrate together. We must, however, observe and conform to these times. Do not come by bus or travel in close-knit large groups. We must appreciate these times in your comings and goings and while here, by practicing social distancing. Respect the dangers of these times and wear a mask. Be polite in your efforts to obtain the Blessing Card.”***
“So many graces are forthcoming from this card, but even more if you respect the rights of others. Remember, to obtain this Blessing Card makes you My disciple and asks of you an effort to propagate both the Card and the Messages.**** As time progresses, more Blessing Cards will become available.”
“Be of one mind and one heart in pleasing Me the day of your efforts to come here for the Triple Blessing Card.”
** August Prayer Day – Sunday, August 2, 2020 – Feasts of God the Father and His Divine Will and Mary, Queen of Angels.
*** “Freely given out to those who come on pilgrimage. People can take a small amount to others who cannot come here. (Read more…)
**** The Messages of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine given to the American Visionary, Maureen Sweeney-Kyle in North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA.
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.