Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Today begins the month dedicated to My Son’s Sacred Heart. What a Sacred Heart it is too! It is the perfection of compassion, joy and understanding. No one turns to Jesus’ Sacred Heart and is left unaided. I am calling all people and all nations to place themselves under the dominion of the Sacred Heart.”
“Disbelief in what I say does not change the power of His Heart. Disbelief does weaken the action of the grace that Jesus will impart to the soul. Understand, then, the faith that the soul places in the Sacred Heart determines the effect this devotion has in each soul.”
“Anywhere an image of the Sacred Heart or the United Hearts are displayed receives Heaven’s blessing. This is valuable information. You should display these images in places of works, automobiles and every home – then, Heaven’s blessing will always be with you. Trust in this Truth.”
Read Psalm 3:8+
Deliverance belongs to the LORD; your blessing be upon your people!
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.