Jesus says: “I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My peace be with you. Today, I invite one and all to come into My Sacred Heart and commit to the joy and peace of this vessel of pure Love. Do not ever behave as though you have never heard of Holy Love. By the time you read even one Message* you should be committed to a life of Holy Love.”
“Concern yourselves with this commitment to be Holy Love to others. When you do this, My Heart glows with love for you. So many disappoint Me in many ways. You, My dear children, must make up the difference and heal My Mournful Heart by your efforts in prayer and sacrifice. Your efforts rain down grace into a world unconvicted in love.”
* The Messages of Holy and Divine Love given by Heaven to the American Visionary, Maureen Sweeney-Kyle.
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13+
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. . . So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.