Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Please understand that every trial of man is foreseen by Me ahead of time. These occurrences hinge upon mankind’s moment-to-moment decisions. The path of grace is always open if man chooses it. Very often, he sees only the problems but not the solutions I send – an example being the policemen I send to assist in emergencies who are stoned and attacked.”
“It is during these times, man needs to turn to prayer in order to make righteous decisions. Retaliation is never a solution but an additional problem. Do not be surprised by what friend turns from friend to enemy. Forgiveness is never a weakness but a strength.”
“Do not manufacture issues to divide, but reasons to forgive. This is the mindset that begets peace.”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.