Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, the greatest gift I can give you is salvific grace. This is the grace that helps you to discover good from evil and to follow the path of good. All that I give you by way of grace is useless unless you choose good with your free will. This is why it is so important that your free-will choices be guided and formed in Holy Love. I can present your salvific choice to you, but it is you that must choose according to your free will.”
“The graces that you accept or reject either conform to My Divine Will or they reject it. I call all of you to be instruments of My Grace. You cannot be so unless you pay attention to where your free will is leading you. If you choose to obey My Commandments, your choices will be grace-filled.”
Read Ephesians 5:15-17+
Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.