Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, persevere during these times of strife amidst the pandemic, race riots and what is to come. Much has been orchestrated by Satan in order to discourage your President’s* reelection. The media grabs a hold of chaos and multiplies it in hearts. They do not abandon any cause which negates the good this administration has accomplished. They are tearing at the moral fabric of this great nation.”**
“You, my children, must pray for stronger faith, hope and love. If these virtues are strong in your hearts, you will be able to successfully dismiss media hype and cling to the Truth. Place these three – faith, hope and love – deep in the closets of your hearts. Display them in the midst of disbelief. Wear them proudly.”
* President Donald J. Trump.
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13+
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. . . So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.