Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, let us join hands in an effort to be united against the enemy, which these days is this virus. While you are busy locking up businesses and quarantining yourselves, do not lock Me out of your hearts through fear. Through prayer, be strengthened in trust as to how My Will is leading you. Then your hand will be embraced by My Paternal Hand.”
“Do not confuse safety with fear. It is one thing to take certain precautions, but quite another to lose your trust in Me. Through this profound trial, I am calling the heart of the world to be reconciled with Me. Your lives are being simplified now and many have more time to turn to Me in prayer. Let this be the moment when attitudes are changed. Grasp the necessity of prayer, sacrifice and confidence in Me. Do not wait for a vaccine to save you. Allow your hearts to be injected with love and trust in Me. I am here now in this and every present moment.”
Read Psalm 91+
Assurance of God’s Protection
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,
2 will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”
3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence;
4 he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
8 You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation,
10 no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
11 For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.
12 On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
14 Because he clings to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.