Feast of St. Patrick
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, now you are in the midst of the worst of it. I speak, of course, of this pandemic. Continue to pray even though churches are closed. Persevere in prudence. Do not take any unnecessary chances. It is now, more than ever, that you be united in prayer in your hearts. This is your weapon against this disease. This is a tried and true ‘vaccine’.”
“If you are united in prayer, you will not live in fear as this threat passes. Whole nations need to be encouraged to do this. Prayer will undo Satan’s plans that he is pursuing against the health and well-being of the world. Prayer will lead you away from dangerous situations and prudence will reign in your hearts.”
“I have always looked only at what is in hearts. This pandemic offers you the opportunity to cleanse your hearts from the material world and build up a spiritual fortress in your hearts. Do not miss this opportunity of grace.”
Read Colossians 3:1-10+
The New Life in Christ
If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience. In these you once walked, when you lived in them. But now put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and foul talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old nature with its practices and have put on the new nature, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.