“Please read 1 Peter 2:11-17 and 1 Corinthians 13”
Our Lady came to the Thursday Rosary Service dressed in a blue mantle with a white veil. She was surrounded by a bright light and was accompanied by two angels. Our Lady said:
“Praise be to Jesus.”
I answered, “Now and forever.” Our Lady gave a private message, then She asked me to pray with Her for all the people present in the house tonight. Then Our Lady said:
“Dear children, tonight I come especially to invite you to love God first, and then your neighbor as yourself. If you do this, My dear little children, you will answer My call to holiness.”
Then She blessed us and left, and in Her place for a minute was St. Joseph. Then he, too, left.
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.