Solemnity of St. Joseph
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, pray for the strength to increase in virtue. Satan counters every virtue, and so, you must learn to recognize him. When you are trying to be patient, Satan encourages impatience. When you are practicing courage, Satan comes as discouragement. And so it is in your earthly existence, but especially during these times of great trial. Be an example of virtue to others, thereby strengthening the souls around you. This pandemic is not only attacking physically, but spiritually and emotionally, as well.”
“The hour will come, however, when all of this will be history. Until such time, know for certain I am holding you in My Paternal Heart.”
Read Ephesians 5:1-2+
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.