Sunday Holy Hour
Our Lady came dressed in aqua and white. She said:
“Praise be to Jesus.”
Our Lady gave a private message, then said:
“Help Me to pray now for unbelievers.”
We prayed. Then Her rosary beads turned into drops of blood. The Blessed Mother then said to all those present here:
“Dear children, today I invite you to realize the only thing of importance is God’s Will in your lives and how you respond to His Will. Do not be sidetracked by the allurements of the world, or by personal difficulties. This is all Satan’s confusion. I love you, My dear children, and I continue to pray for you. I am blessing you now in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”
Then She left.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.