Solemnity of the Annunciation
The Blessed Virgin Mary says:
“Praise be to Jesus. Dear children, when I opened My Heart to prayer on the night of the Annunciation, I emptied myself of any selfish agenda which I was tempted with. When the Archangel Gabriel appeared, he stepped out of a light brighter than any lamp. The light surrounded him, and yet, I was able to see the kindness of his face. He spoke to Me gently and in clear tones. Every word took up residence in My Heart. When I remember that night, I recall never being tempted to say anything but ‘yes’ to God’s Glorious Plan. That is because My own will was never a priority. I trusted God would bring all things under His Will – His Command. I knew I was only God’s instrument in that present moment and I surrendered all future moments to His Most Perfect Will.”
“Dear children, the path away from God is paved with disordered free will. Make every effort to always keep God’s Will first in your hearts – then He can use you to the fullest.”
“I am in your midst during these present-day difficulties. My heart is your humble Refuge. Say ‘yes’ to God’s Will in every difficulty – every challenge. His Will shall triumph in your salvation, if you do so.”
Read Luke 1:38+
And Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.