Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, you cannot persevere amidst any difficulty unless you first have courage. You cannot be courageous unless you are patient with My Will for you. Patience helps you to surrender to My Will in any given present moment. Your surrender is a movement of your free will to accept My Will for you. Therefore, understand that in your acceptance is your surrender to Me.”
“Every life has some difficulties – every soul its crosses. Every cross is a challenge in trust. You never face a challenge alone if you first surrender it to Me. The cross is made lighter when you surrender with loving trust to My Will knowing I desire what is best for you.”
“All of these are interwoven – patient courage, acceptance of My Will, and surrender. Then, you are able to trust.”
Read Romans 8:28+
We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.