Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, nothing I could tell you today could have more meaning or be more profound than this. Obey My Commandments. This is your path to salvation. I could break this down and tell you to live in Holy Love, but that is the same Message.”
“Your obedience to My Commandments is the ultimate obedience to all authority. Modern morality has thrown caution to the wind and redefined the meaning of My Commandments to suit their own desires and whims. With Me, there is no discussion – no compromise of the Truth. Your judgment will not be open to debate. You cannot break one Commandment without being guilty of them all. If you come to your judgment with your hands filled with good deeds, but you transgressed one of My Commandments habitually – you are lost.”
“No one loses their soul unintentionally. Loss of your salvation is a conscious choice. Make your present-moment choices in compliance with My Commandments and you will be saved. I await your decision to do so.”
Read James 2:10+
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.