Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“These days, life in the womb is no longer respected as it should be. Consequently, motherhood is not respected as it should be. Devotion to the Most Holy Mother* has diminished and not regarded with the love and respect as it was in days gone by.”
“So many favors and graces are lost due to this disregard for the Holy Mother and for the importance of the rosary.** If souls do not understand the true depth of the graces which are attendant to the Holy Rosary, they lose direction on the path of personal holiness. Like any mother, your Heavenly Mother longs to direct each one of Her children in the Way of Salvation.”
“When you invoke the intercession of the Blessed Mother, She bends towards earth with all the affection of an earthly mother and even more because Her love is perfect and pure. She listens with heartfelt grace and consoles the afflicted while strengthening the discouraged heart.”
“I speak to you today concerning motherhood as the Holy Mother is too modest to ever focus on Herself. She prays in every present moment for each of Her children, but saves extra special graces for those devoted to Her rosary. Vacate worldly concerns and surrender them to the Holy Mother.”
Read Luke 2:6-7+
And while they were there, the time came for her to be delivered. And she gave birth to her first-born* son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.
*2:7 first-born: A legal term linked with a son’s social standing and rights of inheritance (Deut 21:15-17). It does not imply that Mary had other children after Jesus, only that she had none before him (CCC 500). As the only begotten One, Jesus is also the first-born Son of the Father (Jn 1:18; Col 1:15). See note on Mt 12:46.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.