Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“When the moment of judgment comes, the soul will be convicted in the Truth. Satan’s fog will be lifted and the soul will realize his erroneous thinking and the path of sin he has willingly followed. At that moment, good and evil will be made crystal-clear.”
“This clarity is what you need to pray for throughout your life on earth – then your life will be pleasing to Me and to My Son. You will readily realize the way of My Divine Will which you must follow in order to reach Paradise.”
“Each of you has a place in Heaven. Through your free will you either accept it or reject it. Therefore, your place in eternity is your choice. Do not deny the Truth which is defined for you in Holy Love.”
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13+
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. . . So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.