Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“This is the hour to stand firm in faith. Be concerned but not overwhelmed, for I am with you. We must face every consequence together. This is the hour for courage in familiar surroundings and in unity in prayer. Do not think of defeat but of victory. There is a battle to be waged and a victory to be won.”
Read Philippians 2:1-4+
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.