Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“The soul, in order to reach eternal peace, must first pass through the needle of Truth. The eye of this spiritual needle is the soul’s own conscience, which must be convicted of sins and errors before he reaches worthiness of eternal joy. This is the First Chamber of the United Hearts.* There are not different rules for different beliefs. Everyone is measured according to the same standard of Truth.”
“Knowing this is not the same as living according to this Truth. Knowing all of this bears the responsibility of living according to My Commandments.”
Read 1 John 3:18,24+
Little children, let us not love in word or speech but in deed and in truth; All who keep his commandments abide in him, and he in them. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit which he has given us.
* Read more on the Chambers of the United Hearts ( here ):
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.