Feast of Mary, Refuge of Holy Love – 23rd Anniversary
Our Lady comes as Refuge of Holy Love. She says:
“Praise be to Jesus. Dear children, this is the first time in years that this date has not been celebrated as the Feast of Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. Outwardly, there is no May Crowning or processions or special prayer services. I am celebrating with you in your hearts. We will never surrender this date to Satan’s power.”
“When you hold in your hearts good and positive thoughts, you are defeating Satan in his plans to be victorious in the present moment. Every season in the world brings with it individual characteristics. This season of spring is generally fickle in what it brings. The weather is undependable. The signs of summer appear amidst frigid temperatures, but, My children, carry the promise of better days to come in your hearts and you will still be joyful. This is true, also, if you contemplate My Son’s triumphant return to earth even though you live amongst much sin and error.”
“I am always with you in every situation. This quarantine is no different and will ultimately be a victory. Let us be united in our hearts and in prayer, My little children. Your heart is where you can always find Me.”
Read Psalm 4:3+
But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord hears when I call to him.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.