Feast of the Annunciation
(“Please read John 5:25-30”)
Our Lady was dressed in white brocade and She had a large angel with Her who arranged Her mantle where She came to stand. Our Lady gave a private message. Then She asked me to pray with Her for all government leaders who held the fate of millions of lives in their hands. Then Our Lady said:
“I will address all the people here tonight. Dear children, I come tonight to teach you how to have peace in your hearts. You will achieve this, My dear children, if you die to your own will, and only do the will of God. Remember, God does not permit, or ordain, anything that is not the best for you.”
Then Our Lady said:
“God the Father loves you, Jesus loves you, the Holy Spirit loves you, and I love you.”
Then She blessed us and left.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.